Become a Member
Why Membership Matters:
Membership in the Coalition is a key way to show you/your organization wants to help our homeless and near homeless neighbors through collaborative and community wide efforts. No single organization or entity can do it all. A broad and strong membership gives the Coalition a louder voice when advocating for homeless funding and policies with our community leaders and elected officials. No single organization or entity can do it all. Only by working together can real solutions with quality implementations and more efficient services can be accomplished. Join the Coalition and be part of the community-wide efforts.
Membership in the Homeless Coalition is open to any individual, organization, company or group that is:
- Interested in helping our homeless men, women and children through collaborative and community-wide efforts,
- Committed to collaboration and coordination through the Homeless Coalition of Hillsborough County to implement the community-developed plans related to homelessness in Hillsborough County, and
- Understands homelessness is a community-wide issue that can not be solved by one organization, agency or entity and therefore helping our homeless neighbors requires participation by all segments of the community.
Please join us as we work for policies to remove barriers and provide the homeless population the assistance and rights they need to realize self-sufficiency, and prevent children from entering the cycle of homelessness and poverty.
For membership information, contact us. You may also wish to download our membership information packet and applications.
Member Benefits Include:
- Opportunity to vie for competitive funding sources (i.e. Continuum of Care, Challenge Grant, Homeless Housing Assistance),
- Stay abreast of changing, relevant issues in real-time that affect the homeless population,
- Be a part of the Solution â€“ join those who are making an impact,
- Network with others in the field â€“ learn and use best practices,
- Links to experts in developing an operating homeless programs and services,
- Voting Rights (one vote per organization/individual member), and
- Access to the UNITY Information Network (service providing agencies only)
For more information about membership in the Coalition, please review our membership information packet (see above for link).
If you have any questions, please contact us.
*Non-Profit Memberships are open to non-profit organizations, churches, synagogues, etc.
** Student Members are non-voting members
MAIN: 813-223-6115 | FAX: 813-223-6178 | P.O. BOX 360181, TAMPA, FL, 33673-0181 | email@example.com